Saturday, June 30, 2012

The Dynamic Inner Me!!!


The far flung Rays of the setting sun were depicting the singularity of the phenomenon. “Perhaps the only Event loath to ever changing dynamism of the world”, I thought.  This Evening was not at all different from the previous ones. What had changed was the Ambience around me, Sentiments that were of my own as of late, Impulses which had driven me up to here and indeed The Inner me. I was alike everyone drifting by the flux of life.

On the course, I was being captive by the moments pertinent to time so much that stories kept taking form somewhere back in my nous. The stories that stroke the chords of present and portrayed it in its own notion. What if I was merely an observer? The course should have been the different one then.

Life is a dream, a Star Gazing indeed.  And I was mistaken perceiving its realness. Like a protagonist in the Tale, I thoroughly embraced its Fictiveness as Realism and acted what was scripted by others. Time moved, I conceived. Nay, time was still, it was me who proceeded here. Like an explorer who left his shack to find the treasures of the world and in the voyage he nullified the real treasures of life for which he had to forgo the virtual treasures he had acquired till then. I was being persuaded. Persuaded by the lullabies of world which induced me for the nap, not for long though!

And now that I am awake I can sense the every mo I respire, is steadily blending with the Past, opening doors for the Time to come. I can feel the changing me. Now I’ll be sitting behind and quietly observe forthwith the good and the bad fortunes life will discover and maneuver the protagonist, theMe, in the Self Scripted Tale.

The sun has not yet set wholly and I have started looking as far as I can, beyond the horizon. Continually attenuating rays are still pretending the dynamism of Time.

But I’ll see the Truth, The Dynamic Me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment