Wednesday, June 13, 2012

A Worthy Flight..


Thou, the wave of reverie in my head,
Take me back in the yard of infancy.
Vistas of those streets have faded away,
Where devils, kings and fairies play.

Where cognizance questions the existence of world,
And incognizant of its human norms.
When flurries had done the treaty with years
To meet on the ripening of fruits ,life bears.

Perhaps ,those kites might still be flying in the sky,
I had allowed them to blend with untrodden heights.
Perhaps ,they have loosen the course , I fear,
 Waiting for me to come up with the nerve to steer.

Take me back in  the yard of infancy, ‘o’ reverie,
For I could play that game again ,
To knit the fabric of dreams so tight
and begin the journey of life in a worthy flight.
And begin the journey of life in a worthy flight.

No comments:

Post a Comment